Hampton & Hampton Management & Leasing, Inc. was established in 2004 by Owners Scott and Kim Hampton. This union of over 20 years of experience & background in Real estate management has provided the catalyst for Hampton & Hampton Management & Leasing becoming one of the top recognized property management service real estate management firms offering their services in all aspects of: residential, multi-family and investment, while striving to provide the highest quality of service to their customers and clients.
Our management Team is able to provide comprehensive property management services for the real estate owner/investor. Our reputation is built on profitable relationships between owner/investor and the property manager. We have a proven operating system and track record, and pride ourselves whereby over 75% of our business is built on referrals.
The Professional Property Management Team at Hampton & Hampton has a total of 89 years of combined management experience.
Meet the Team
Kim Meredith-Hampton, RPM, MPM » Broker/Owner
Licensed Realtor since 1994, active in the Orange, Seminole,Osceola, Hillsborough, Pasco & Brevard County marketplace
Kim Meredith Hampton with husband Scott own Hampton & Hampton Management & Leasing, Inc & Paradise Property Management of Brevard and manage over 1000 units with a team of 20.
Kim is a true Floridian, born and raised in St Petersburg.
Kim has been involved in Property Management since 1989. She is a Past President for the Women's Council of Realtors and has Served on the Board of Directors for her Local Board of Realtors. Kim currently Serves as your Orlando National Association of Residential Property Managers President and Past Chairman of the ORRA Property Management Council.
She has been honored with several awards ; 2011 Member of the Year from the Women's Council of Realtors, and a 2011 Presidential award from our very own Orlando NARPM chapter.
Last, but certainly not least, she will be extremely proud to be a mom at the end of 2015 to baby Mason Andrew Hampton!!
- 1999 Women’s Council of Realtors Member of the Year
- 2000 Women’s Council of Realtors Rising Star of the Year
- 2001 Women’s Council of Realtors Presidential Award
- 2004 Presidential Award – Orlando Regional Realtors Association
- 2004 Presidential Award – Florida Women’s Council of Realtors
- 2005 Property Manager of the Year – Orlando Regional Realtors Association
- 2011 Presidential Award- National Association of Residential Property Managers
- 2011 Member of the Year-Orlando Womens Council of Realtors
- 2012 RMP-Residential Management Professional (NARPM)
- 2014 MPM, Master Property Manager, NARPM
- 2015 CRMC, Certified Residential Management Company, NARPM
Board of Realtors
- 2012 FR Director
- 2012 FR Honor Society
- 2012 ORRA/FR Strategy Forum
- 2013 FR Director
- 2013 FR/NAR Task Force
- 2013 ORRA/FR Strategy Forum
- 2014 FR Board of Directors
- 2014 ORRA FR/NAR Task Force
- 2015 FR Board of Directors
- 2015 ORRA FR/NAR Task Force
NARPM-National Association of Residential Property Managers
- 2013 Vice President
- 2014 President Elect
- 2014 National Membership Committee
- 2015 President
- 2015 National Nominating Committee
- 2015 National Membership Committee
- 2015 National Broker/Owner Task Force
Women's Council of Realtors
- 1998 Secretary Orlando Women’s Council of Realtors
- 1999 President Elec Orlando Women’s Council of Realtors
- 2000 President Orlando Women’s Council of Realtors
- 2001 Nominating Committee State of Florida Women’s Council of Realtors
- 2001 Chairman Florida Women’s Council of Realtors Bus. Meeting & Convention
- 2001 District XII Vice President Florida Women’s Council of Realtors
- 2003 Co-Chair Awards Committee Florida Women’s Council of Realtors
- 2004 Chairman Awards Committee Florida Women’s Council of Realtors
- 2004 Nominating Committee Florida Women’s Council of Realtors
- 2006 Co-Chairman Ways and Means Florida Women’s Council of Realtors
- 2006 Nominating Committee Florida Women’s Council of Realtors
- Member of Central Florida Commercial Real Estate Society
- 2007 Chairman Ways and Means Florida Association of Realtors
- 2008 Nominating Chairman Orlando Women’s Council of Realtors
Current portfolio contains over 1000 SFH, condos & townhouses, multi family and a variety of commercial properties. We also work with Institutional, hedge funds and bank portfolio management
Scott Hampton » Broker/Owner
Licensed Realtor since 1988 and became a Licensed Broker in 1995. Active in the Orange, Seminole, Osceola, Brevard, Pasco & Hillsborough County marketplace. Specializing in working with Single Family & Multi family Investors.
Married, lives happily with wife Kim and their soon to be born baby Mason in Orlando.
1999 – President Elect National Association of Residential Property Managers Orlando \ Central Florida Chapter
Licensed Broker 1995
- Orlando Regional Realtors Association
- National Association of Realtors
- Florida Association of Realtors
- Current portfolio contains over 1000 SFH, condos & townhouses, a variety of commercial properties, as well as several small multi-family apartment communities.
Andrea Thurman » Staff Coordinator
Andrea is originally from North Louisiana. She received her Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from Grambling State University. May of 1993, she relocated to Florida where she met her husband. They have two beautiful daughters Destini and Savanna. Entering the Real Estate industry in 1996 as a property management assistant, Andrea takes much pride in her work. January of 2005, she joined our team as Operations Manager.
Ingrin Morris » Property Coordinator
Ingrin has been in property management for over 13 years. She is experienced in multi-family, commercial, and single family residential. Ingrin is a LCAM, licensed Florida realtor, as well as a notary. Originally from Panama, she had moved to New York and then relocated to Florida in 2001. She loves dancing, outdoor activities and spending time with her family. She is extremely passionate about her career in property management and takes great pride and diligence in her work.
Julissa Martinez » Receptionist
Angela Combs » Accounting Assistant
Angela’s family hails from Northwest Ohio, but she has been a resident of Central Florida for the past 37 years. She has been witness to many changes over the years and has watched Orlando and its surrounding communities grow into the metropolitan area it is today. Angela is a licensed Realtor and has been actively working in the Real Estate / Property Management business for more than 17 years. She has been happily married for 22 years and is blessed with 8 beautiful grandchildren.