Casselberry Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Casselberry Rental Property
If you lack the time or expertise needed for day-to-day management of your residential real estate investments, a Professional Property Manager and Management Company can help you. Our management Team is able to provide comprehensive property management services for the real estate owner/investor.
What we do as your Casselberry property manager
- Market your rental property to minimize vacancies and maximize income. Property managers make their living because they know the rental market; know what comparable properties are renting for, and what potential renters are willing to pay for a rental property. They have the marketing know-how to reach potential renters and they have the experience and resources to weed out potential bad renters
- Fill vacancies with the best possible tenants; Better renter selection criteria such as back ground checks, and pre-screening.
- Maintain and keep your rental property in good condition (Property managers handle and coordinate routine repairs as well as emergency repairs. They have the experience to avoid unnecessary repairs to save you money);
- Track income and expenses to determine profitability;
- Negotiate rental agreements;
- Collect rent and track tenant deposits;
- Comply with federal, state and local laws
- Respond to tenant requests and deal with problem tenants
- Rental listings and marketing reach a much larger audience
- Property Management fees are usually considered a tax deduction
- In short, property managers help you make the most from your rental property and they can save you time.
Inquire About Our Services
Do you have a reliable way of doing a fair market analysis on your property? We have experienced property coordinators that combine their knowledge of the MLS, property management education and designations, as well as their comprehension of the local rental market where your property is located to determine the highest and best value for your investment. The tools and technology that we use contain the most accurate information available.
Hampton & Hampton make sure all our properties receive the utmost exposure to insure a timely return on your investment. Today we live in a world where everything and everyone must be accessible with the touch of a button. We have a large presence all over the web so that everyone can view pictures as well as details about the homes we have available from anywhere in the world.
- We list it on our website
- We advertise with internet websites such as: Rentals.com, trulia, zillow, hotpads
- We list in the MLS
Hampton & Hampton also has a dedicated leasing line with agents available to show property 7 days a week. Our lease system tracks all calls and leads to provide follow up on all of our available properties.
- Dedicated application team that processes applications 7 days a week.
- Tenant evaluation based on credit, criminal, background,
- employment/income verification, and residential/rental history
- We comply with all applicable laws including Fair Housing and the Fair Credit Reporting Act
- All adults 18 and over must submit an application
- Applicants submit their apps online as well as pay their app fees online
- Verification and application process on pets
- Placing qualified tenants is key to maximizing your income, while minimizing your vacancy loss and liability.
- We follow all of Chapter 83 Florida Landlord Statute laws
- We perform a detailed Move-‐in inspection with documented photographs and detailed reports as well as a fully detailed and documented move-‐out inspection to ensure a proper and legal return of security deposits.
- Security Deposits are maintained in a separate Escrow Account for all properties managed by Hampton & Hampton
Lease Preparation +
- Attorney approved leases
- Leases are always up to date on all new or changed laws and/or statutes
- Docusign/Electronic signature available for all leases and renewals
- Compliance with all Homeowner’s and Condo Associations
- Market Analysis prepared for each lease renewal
- Compliance with all local, state, and federal statutes.
Trust the proven, experienced property management leader.
- The trusted Casselberry & Melbourne Property Manager for thousands of homeowners and investors
- Over 20 years of property management experience
- A technology-driven, more efficient process that saves you money
- One of only 50 CRMC- Certified Residential Management Companies in the United States
Affordable fee Structure+
Cost-effective fees that pay for themselves in faster leasing and fewer mistakes.
- No upfront costs, low risk
- Straightforward pricing
- Never any hidden fees
- We don't get paid until you do!
- Comprehensive, marketing and leasing system
- 24/7 text and image property information on demand
- Prompt showings & application processing
Thorough Tenant Screening+
- Rigorous tenant screening: criminal, credit, income, employment, rental history
- Fewer collection/eviction issues
- Longer tenant retention
Financial Peace of Mind+
Less waiting and worrying.
- Online tenant rent collection
- Easy ACH/direct deposit for owners
- Monthly audits on all owner trust accounts & tenant Escrow accounts
- Audited year-end financials & owner 1099 preparation
A system and local regulatory expertise that protects you.
- In-house legal counsel and risk mitigation policies
- Trust accounting compliance for security deposits
- Eviction & writ of possession services
- Impeccable ethics & integrity
- Attorney prepared leases
- General Liability
- Professional Liability-Errors & Omissions Insurance
- Workers Compensation
Managing the Tenant+
Our primary job is Enforcing the Terms of the Lease
- Collect Rent (ACH, Credit Card, Personal Check)
- Handle bounced/NSF checks
- Assess and collect late rent
- Managing eviction process
- Managing safety issues
- Handle HOA violations
- Handle move-out inspections and disputes over security deposits
Managing The Property+
- Manage Normal Maintenance Issues
- Oversee Contractor Rehabs, Renovations, and Major Replacements.
- Handle Emergencies - 24-hour Hotline
- Pre-Screening Vendors & Contractors
- Manage Vendor & Contractor Response Time
- Performing Property Visits
- Schedule & oversee Preventative Maintenance Choices
- Oversee a Termite Bond program
The market gets more & more challenging every day. The rental & day-to-day management of your investment needs to be treated as a business. Don't leave your one of your biggest assets to an inexperienced agent or unlicensed manager. Whichever option you choose, full-service Property Management or Tenant Placement, you will receive professional management of your property with your best interests in mind.
Casselberry Area Information
Prior to European settlement in the 1800s Native American groups inhabited the Seminole County area, including land in present-day Casselberry. A blockhouse known as Fort Concord was constructed on the shores of Lake Concord in 1849 to protect local settlers during conflicts between the Seminole Wars. After the Homestead Act was passed in 1862, settlers began homesteading the land around Lake Concord and the Triplet Chain of Lakes. Annie E. Griffin of Eastman, Georgia platted the area’s first subdivision in 1889 after inheriting the land from her deceased husband. An African-American community cemetery, called Evergreen Cemetery, was established in 1903 under the care of a group of trustees from surrounding communities. In 1925, Gordon J. Barnett of New York came to Altamonte Springs and acquainted himself with all aspects of the local fern industry and soon opened his own fernery. Barnett then began a housing development west of Lake Concord called Fern Park Estates, composed of small lots and including a fernery for individual owners. Source From Wikipedia