Information You Need
We have a proven operating system and track record, and pride ourselves whereby over 75% of our business is built on referrals.
The Professional Property Management Team at Hampton & Hampton has a total of 89 years of combined management experience. We believe that by working together as a team, providing a professional working environment, first class tools and technology, Hampton & Hampton will continue to be the leader in the Orlando Property Management market.
Did you know that you can now access your owner statements online?
- Concise statements covering the performance of your property for the previous month
- All data on your property is stored in a state-of-the-art data center
- Access information about your property 24/7
- Access information about your property from anywhere with an internet connection
How it works:
In order to keep your financials secure, we use a state of the art portal system which communicates with your email.
Each time you wish to view your reports, you must visit the portal and enter in your email address. You will be emailed a single-use link where you can view your statements. This link does not have a time limit; however, it will only work once.
Have a Question?
Frequently Asked Questions
Our maintenance calls are answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by our Maintenance Coordination Team. All calls 24 hours a day are received at the maintenance department at 407-219-3473.
After hours emergencies are as such:
- ELECTRICAL: Arcing, fire, smoke, no power, overheated fixtures.
- FIRE: Notify fire department immediately, followed by emergency call to the maintenance dept.
- HEAT: ONLY when outside temperature is below 40 degrees.
- AIR CONDITIONING: ONLY if health risk exists as documented by physician.
- HEAVY STRUCTURAL DAMAGE to roof, foundation and walls.
- PLUMBING: Flooding or stoppage of all drains (tenant responsible for all plumbing stoppages except when the result of roots or breakdown of fixture not caused by tenant).
- THEFT: Notify police immediately and report details to maintenance dept. the next working day.